Saturday, March 24, 2012

How to title it!

Mind Blowing!..Special Thanks to the silent spectator -pride of BME in short and her post who/which gave me a..

 Nearly an hour-I kept my eyes fixed onto google to get to know about things, the social stuff in particular(and ya I will be back on that later). The post which is quite verbose , made me press 'ctrl+t' every now and then!..Cheers to the not so introvert-extrovert!

 So having said it all, before I begin with the 11 (not 11 actually) things!, I completely agree with the modified fact posed by the avid reader-'I read, therefore I am'.

 Here I begin!
 Constant criticizer about the state of Indian Education,
The one,
 who keeps building new neuronal states around to get to know new,fresh stuff.
who wants to keep things crisp and as concise as possible(Yep!,people do call that laziness:P),
who keeps complaining about the social stuff, but never willing to take a step forward to create a change (yes most of us should agree with that)
a salivating animal, in search for new techie gadgets out there in the tech mart!
 a big time dreamer, in search of a stimulus to find "who I am and what I wanna do!"...For those out there, who found an answer to this.! ..cheers guys!!

 So tht concludes it all with a concise tinge!:P

 Now for the questions,(i found them interrelated)
  1. My views on God, Spirituality, Ghosts and Athma:
In state of Ambiguity!..

  2. What makes your life meaningful?
 Ya as discussed its quite tough to answer...It is when I realize who I am and What I wanna do!

 3.The best ways to tackle anger and detest.
Punch the wall hard, thrice!..

  4. How do you visualize yourself in another 10years.
 The moment I find answer for q.2, I will be able to answer this immediately.

 5.What remains as your far-fetched dream till date?
 Wat else!...To change the state and the fate of the poor educational system only. But when and How...(pause).

 6. Something that makes you proud or stays as your identity.
 If I could do something to q5!

  7. How do you connect with me?
 Well, ofcourse thro Facebook, Skype.(if you are free from your busy schedule at UCSD!)..

 cheers to the pride of BME again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BMW

BMW
spare my heart!...look at that car!